Saturday, October 21, 2006

scrapback.....

i had originally planned on beginning my scrapbook endeavors with our wedding... but i changed my mind and decided to start with hannah's birth. i've managed not to start crying, but then i've been more worried about putting the pages together than thinking about how quickly our baby is growing...

the cover:
5 days old, 6 months old, blank space for 1 year old

page 1: the announcement


page 2: the hospital
these 2 pages only took 3 hours, plus the time it took to select papers and do a little photo cropping, with Pam's assistance at the new Scrap 'n Memories shop just a mile and a half up the road. It will be worth it when I am able to give my daughter a book that highlights her life as an infant. I just need to go back to her old website and previous blog entries for journaling and page ideas.

3 comments:

Tech Mom said...

you go....I wish I had done something like that!!

crt said...

great job! maybe this is just the inspiration i need to get going again.

Lauren said...

you can do it! we'll see how long it takes me to do more... i have the feeling it won't happen this week, but we'll see. the whole photo selection thing is going to be hard. I think I've taken 2000 since hannah came home.

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers