In toddler nursery, we sing a cute little song with the kids. Each one is given a new-testament to hold. Then we sing, "Oh I love to pat the Bible with hands God gave me" and "I love to read the Bible with eyes God gave me."
Daddy's Bible was on the couch under baby bear's backpack. She started pointing to it, and tried to pull it off the couch herself. I got it down for her , and she began to pat the Bible and say "Ba-ba". (Any two-letter words that start with B are "bab-ba" to her right now." )
It was so precious.


2 comments:
i remeber the day emmy grabbed the Bible off the table, put it on the floor and stood on it. after telling her that we don't stand on the Bible, she reminded me of the song. "i stand alone on the word of God. the B-I-B-L-E." so sweet and innocent
love it!!!!! kids keep things so simple.
Post a Comment