Friday, March 02, 2007

missed potty-tunity

After I gave Bear her bath today, she wanted to wrestle more than get dressed. Finally, I said... "Just walked around naked and freeze, then", took her off the changing table, and let her do just that. She seemed to enjoy galavanting around the house without any clothes on, and I really did not want to spank her for doing something when I knew the consequences of being naked (
getting cold) would hit eventually. I pulled her potty seat out into the living room to be closer to her and told her, "you know what that's for, if you need to pee or poop, sit on your potty."

A few minutes later, as I was in the kitchen I noticed Bear run to the Bathroom. She squatted on the linoleum and peed. A little splattered on the carpet just outside the door, too. Apparently the potty does not belong in the living room, because the bathroom is where one must pee.

I don't think I can even call this an accident. I'm thinking I might back off the nakey-time for a while... but then, who knows... maybe one of these times she will actually use her potty? And I have good carpet cleaner, so... or maybe it's time to find some good training pants.

No comments:

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers