Not so WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
potty training "progress"
potty training "progress"
baby bear knows where the TP goes.
i am actually grateful she is not actually using the potty yet.
(cleanup was much easier)
she was so proud of herself, chanting "potty!" and pointing to her work.
I know this is a sign of not-so-fun cleanups yet to come...


5 comments:
I've seen that sight many times. Last week it was a hand towel in the toilet. Yup, a real hand towel, totally submurged in the pot. Yuck!!! And whom ever had used the toilet last forgot to flush...
Love the big pink hair bow. She looks very Shirley Temple. CUTE!
down with the red furry monster!
good mess bear! (next time flush then call mommy for a better effect) :-0
the girls are just trying to help.
red furry monster is no more annoying than stinky yellow sponge
less entertaining, yes, but no more annoying...
:-P
So I found this for saving the toilet paper... I'll just leave the bathroom shut with the safety knob on instead, probably. But it's not a horrible idea.
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=237756&cmSource=Search
thanks, but you're sharing that with the girl who used rubber bands on her cabinet knobs after the 2 different kinds of babyproof things didn't work (i gave up before getting to the mickey mouse ear ones).
Post a Comment