Been there, done that.... except ours was with a Sharpie marker on the walls and all over my sewing machine. Bee was about the same age Hannah is now when she did it. I currently have marker on my dining room table top, which was made by my dad when I was about ten years old! As Inkling would say, "oy"!
3 comments:
Oh no! Well, it's a lovely shade of red.
Not anymore! Woolite Oxy Deep Carpet Cleaner took care of the majority of it.... after several tries.
Been there, done that.... except ours was with a Sharpie marker on the walls and all over my sewing machine. Bee was about the same age Hannah is now when she did it. I currently have marker on my dining room table top, which was made by my dad when I was about ten years old! As Inkling would say, "oy"!
Post a Comment