Tuesday, December 04, 2007

1st imaginary friend

Apparently Elmo's Dinosaur friend decided to stay with Hannah after Sesame Street was over. After Hannah scarfed down some peas for dinner, she began playing with them.

"Feed dinosaur peas. And bottle."

When it was obvious she had finished eating, I asked her if she wanted to take her bath.

"Ok. Dinosaur finish peas." I set the bowl of peas on the floor next to the trash can and told her the dinosaur could finish them if it wanted.


A few minutes later:

"Dinosaur like bath." She stated matter-of-factly as she rolled around in the tub. Assuming the dino was in the tub with her, I proceeded to dump the peas into the garbage and move the bowl from the floor to the sink.

2 comments:

Tech Mom said...

good for Hannah--wonder if she learned any of that from her cousins--most of their world is imaginary!!

Samantha said...

I love the poll you are taking. I wish I could vote a few more times in favor of not getting the haircut:-). She has the most beautiful curls!!

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers