This morning, she had a nice big leak on the couch/throw pillow. Thankfully the throw pillow got the brunt of the wetness (it was twice as heavy as normal), so I took it downstairs to the washer (we're about to find out how washable it is). When I came back upstairs, she was spraying the other pillow with the carpet/upholstery cleaner. The one she didn't pee on. We now have 2 pillows in the wash.
At least she wasn't spraying the stuff in her mouth... she was so proud of herself, too. But that'll teach me to leave cleaning supplies in her reach for a second.
"I cleaning pee!" she exclaimed.
*******
As she ate her snack a little while later, I heard a familiar, "uh-oh, i leaking!"
Sure enough, the puddle was making its way to the floor. So I scooped her up, set her on the potty (better late than never), took off the booster seat and put it in my bathtub. It was in need of a good scrubbing anyway. Hannah heard the noise and made her way from her bathroom to mine, wanting to get into the tub with her booster....
I did let her take a bath in her tub, and as she played with her toys, she asked for her booster. While I'm sure that might have been a fun addition to her bath, she did not get what she asked for.
I'm not too happy with the effect of grape juice on her bladder. She had been doing sooo well lately...


1 comment:
1 step forward, 2 steps back, but they all eventually reach the top of he stairs and stay. (at least until # 2 shows up and she needs little attention. then she might take couple steps back on purpose.) :-)
Post a Comment