Great pics! Looks like you all had fun... :) I can't wait to take Caroline and Kimberly to the zoo one day... How old was Hannah when she went for the 1st time?
Hmm... 1st time.... not even a year. We went to the Indy Zoo with the cousins. The only thing I remember her getting excited about was their dolphin show.
We went to the Nashville zoo last March or so, Memphis Zoo earlier this month, and now she is definitely old enough to enjoy it.
2 comments:
Great pics! Looks like you all had fun... :) I can't wait to take Caroline and Kimberly to the zoo one day... How old was Hannah when she went for the 1st time?
Hmm... 1st time.... not even a year. We went to the Indy Zoo with the cousins. The only thing I remember her getting excited about was their dolphin show.
We went to the Nashville zoo last March or so, Memphis Zoo earlier this month, and now she is definitely old enough to enjoy it.
Post a Comment