Thursday, June 19, 2008

FBA recap

Our church's Family Bible Adventure week (4 days) has finished for the summer.
Hannah's class got to go to the preschool puppet shows and music time, make crafts, and was told Bible stories. And the weather was perfect for time on the playground.

Yesterday I asked her about her day...
mommy: "What did you do in your class today?"
Hannah: "Andrew.."
mommy: "Oh, did you have fun playing with Andrew?"
Hannah: "Mm hmm. He's my best friend."

This morning I kept Hannah in the room I was working in until her teachers got set up and other kids started arriving. I saw Andrew's Mommy drop him off across the hall, so I asked if she was ready to go play with Andrew and her other friends.

"No. I stay with Mommy."

I'm glad that for now, Mommy trumps friends. It won't be long before she outgrows that. :(

No comments:

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers