
but she does. Ever since watching "The Little Mermaid" and "Cinderella", Hannah has been entranced by the idea of weddings, wedding dresses, and getting married.
"mommy get married?" She would ask.
"Mommy and Daddy got married a long time ago," one of us responded.
She calls her fancy dress up dresses "wedding dresses", and tonight she put some blue tulle over her head like a veil and called it her wedding dress.
"I marry my brother?"
"We're glad you love your brother, but when you're much older, hopefully you'll marry someone else," Daddy responded. Yeah, older, like 30.


3 comments:
HI,I'm Joel's cousin from Ohio. Hannah is such a doll.I just love to check out your blogs everyday. I wish all of our girls could get together one day to play. They would have such a ball. Bethany loves princesses and brides too. She was actually a bride for halloween last year. Well, take care.
Jenn
Yes, I'm sure Joel said when your're 30 but you know how that goes--I should go to Michaels and make her a veil--maybe of different colors...
Jenn- Thanks for commenting! :) I need to get back over to your blog. It's fun connecting with distant relatives online. I keep in touch with a couple of my cousins on Facebook. Hopefully we'll get to meet in person some day!
Tech mom-She'll turn anything into a veil... blankets, tulle,trash bags.... ;)
Post a Comment