
Daddy put together the new stroller tonight, and it's a hit! Bear loves the "big kid" bench seat in the back, and I am so glad we opted to go for the pretty sage green instead of blah black. It steers well, is lightweight, and is actually not much longer than our old single stroller. Granted, it doesn't have the huge storage compartment underneath that Em used as her tandem seat from time to time when the single stroller was theirs, but the basket it has will be sufficient for most of our uses. Harley, the cabbage patch doll, will have to relinquish her seat to the new baby fairly soon.
******
Before my check-up today:
"Mommy, you go to the doctor and pee in a cup!"
After check-up:
Hannah lifts up my shirt and sticks the toy stethoscope against my belly. "I check Brandon's heartbeat!"


2 comments:
I saw someone with one of those at the zoo yesterday. Everyone looked very comfy!
I'm excited you got this stroller. A friend just got a similar one and it does seem that it would be handy. i know I'd never be able to convince hubby on it though!
Post a Comment