or, rather, observations:
*Brandon's cord finally fell off this week.
*His eyelashes are getting longer... they are blondish/light brown.
*His light brown hair (with some blonde mixed in the very top) is growing long enough so that if it gets scrunched, the whole 1/8th of an inch of it sticks out. So cute!
*He is beginning to have longer "awake" periods, and is easily captivated by things like ceiling fans and the flashing lights on his swing and bouncy seat.
*He turns toward voices he recognizes. He also seemed to like my Daniel Doss Band cd that I played yesterday.
*He "smiles". I think it's just gas so far, but it's cute.
*He copies mouth gestures and really studies faces.
****
Hannah loves the new line-up on PBS, especially Super Why and Word World. She dances and sings along to the theme songs, and interacts with the characters more than on any other show. It's so cute! And since the shows are pretty educational, I do not feel as guilty about too much TV time during our adjustment. :)


2 comments:
mad likes martha speaks and sid the science kid as well. and there's nothing to feel guilty about. it's about survival.:-)
I don't think we have Martha speaks. But I think of Em and Mad when Sid comes on!
Post a Comment