
I made brownies a couple of nights ago. This picture was taken at least 30 minutes after the bath began, after I had tossed in a washcloth and asked Bear to clean her nose. She obviously needed help.
Brandon's big-boy-bumbo seat.I used some gift money for this splurge... and I want to send a pic to Great Gramma to show her what her gift money went toward. This pic was taken tonight, when Buddy was a bit cranky. Earlier, he had a huge smile on his face as though he was proud to sit up like a big boy.


2 comments:
let me know if the bumbo is worth it... I just can't bring myself to spend 30 dollars on something she'd use for such a short amount of time. I prop her in her boppy and that seems to make her happy so far.. but I still stare at the bumbos in the store everytime I go.
I thought they were frivolous when I had Bear, and did the same thing. Brandon likes the boppy, but tends to slip down eventually. The bumbo seems to support him enough, including in the upper back/neck area.
I have a friend who has one that she is going to consign.. I was going to buy it from her, but we didn't get together and I decided to just use the gift money. I could try to pick it up from her and when you are in the area, get it to you.
I think the key is to start using it now instead of closer to 6 months, when they will be closer to sitting up on their own. The boppy worked ok for Bear, but this is more stable. And since he's not a big fan of tummy time, it also helps with holding the neck up straight.
Post a Comment