Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our thinker...

So, Bear wet her bed again last night. Once again, she figured out how to remove the not-so-deterrant door knob cover from her door. She also changed out of her wet pj's all by herself, put on a matching pair of top and bottom, then crawled into bed with us without giving us any indication of the former. It was almost 6:30 a.m., and for some kids, apparently that's a normal time to wake up.

But as she sat on the toilet before breakfast, I noticed something peculiar. She was missing underpants.
(That's when I realized what she was wearing was not the same as what I had last seen her in at bedtime.) Yep, she had changed her outfit, but missed one little detail....

2 comments:

happymcfamily said...

Did she put the dirty clothes in the hamper and change the sheets too? Then an accident wouldn't be any extra work for mommy anyway, lol.
Good job, Hannah!

Heather said...

Nice! I will remember that.
-h

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers