Monday, July 27, 2009

time flies...

Where have 11 months gone? I did not realize how much Brandon has grown until we met our newest family member this weekend. Ella Grey is so cute, so tiny...

Hannah loved to hold her. Brandon seemed to think his new cousin is a baby doll, and quickly gained the new nickname Bam-Bam. We decided not to let him get too close to her after that.

So much has happened in the kids' lives this summer... a week in WI to visit great Gramma, a week in Memphis, packing up our house and moving in with GranWendy and Grandad until we move... location yet to be disclosed. They have been troopers. Other than a setback in sleeping habits, especially for the not-so-little-anymore boy, they seem to take every change in stride. We are so thankful to all our friends and family who have helped in this transition.

Brandon weighed in around 19.5 lbs at 9 months, and I'll guess he is around 21 lbs now (11 months). He is strong, has mastered climbing up stairs and is beginning to figure out how to lay down and scoot down them. He eats anything and everything... Great Gram even said he eats too much, and anyone who knows her knows that's not a common thing out of her mouth.

Hannah measured 38 1/2" tall a month ago at great gram's. I have no idea how much she weighs. 35 lbs, maybe? She is growing up... no longer a toddler, that's for sure. She likes writing the letter "H," but resists learning to write the rest of her name. I think it's safe to say she's been fully potty trained for 4-6 months... except for an occasional leak when she gets too busy.

The kids love to wrestle eachother, play with eachother, etc.

Brandon woke me up at 4 for a bottle, I could not sleep, but I am feeling sleepy now, so maybe it will be less than a month before my next post.

No comments:

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers