"Change is the one constant in life."
That quote seems to summarize the past 5 years of our family. The kiddos are now in the 3rd dwelling they have lived in. Bear has told me that she barely remembers the first. It has been over a year and a half, and I certainly don't remember the house that I lived in when I was the age we moved with her the first time.
So far, they are adjusting well to this most recent change. They miss their friends... H, especially. We're not putting her back in Pre-K, and we're visiting churches, so it's going to take time to feel settled. They LOVE the park that's nearby, and when we walked through our neighborhood's walking path in the woods last week, H immediately began chanting, "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my."
They LOVE having space. And boy, do we have plenty of it. Upstairs play room. Basement. Their own bedrooms. A yard, and a big one at that (.37 acre). Here are a couple of more recent photos (including a shot of J in action on the home improvements)...


1 comment:
What great pics!! H and B look SO happy!!!... :) I just can't wait to see this awesome house of yours in person one day!! It looks so pretty in all of the pics you've posted... LOve you, friend!
Post a Comment