Thursday, April 28, 2011

things that only happen with little boys, episode 1

so after bath tonight, B was wrapped in a towel and I ran to get a diaper from his room... got back to the bonus room, finished drying him, thought I noticed his parts were a little wet... floor felt fine... dried him again and diapered him....  maybe 2 minutes  later, I noticed his diaper was already full and asked him why he couldn't pee in the potty instead of his pants. "brandon pee in tea set," he said matter of factly.  Sure enough, the INSIDE of the zipper pouch for H's plastic set was wet.... apparently he had peed in it some between the time his towel fell off and the diaper was on, and J was too busy folding clothes to pay attention while I was out of the room.  Pretty good aim for a 2 year old, although I am sure it was sheer luck.  The rug he had been squatting on was miraculously dry.

No comments:

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers