Monday, June 27, 2011

pre-SCHOOL checkups

I took the kiddos in for their check-ups today.  We skipped H's 5 year check-up, with all the house hunting and pre moving stuff, it just was not a priority.  B had his 2 year check, but he was fighting the crud so we skipped his shots.


I love that as Bear grows up, the Doctors start talking to her more.  They learn about her eating habits and interests directly, and if I have something to add, or they have a question, they ask me.

Buddy was like a tornado trapped in the room.  Oh. My. Word.  Fortunately, our new doctor has 3 boys and seemed unphased by my little hyperactive twister spinning uncontrollably around the exam room.

So, here are the long awaited stats:

Bear @ 5 yrs 8 months: 44 inches tall, 46.5 lbs.
Buddy @ 2 year 10 months: 36.26 inches tall, 32 lbs.

My babies are growing up.  Before you get any ideas, though, we DO have a new addition to our family:
Meet Skip, our betta fish.  The kids love him.

2 comments:

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

I just love you!! You're so terrific!! :) Can't believe your "little" ones are getting so big... especially H! So wonderful reading about them and how big they're getting. :) Laughed out loud when I read your comparison of B to a tornado.... ;) hee hee... Hugs!!

Lauren said...

We were able to play Superman videos from 1941 on Netflix, so now he calls himself Super Boy! But he truly is like a tornado. :) Miss you, friend!

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers