Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"T"eeth

Baby bear loves to brush her teeth. She will point to her toothbrush in it's stand and say "t?" no matter the time of day. It's adorable, and I hope this leads to fewer chilhood cavities.

This morning, I wore a t-shirt with the name of my alma-mater on it. Hannah pointed to a "T" and said "T". I do believe this is the first letter she has told me she has recognized.

She's also starting to try to say "please" as she signs the word. GranWendy and Grandaddy came over for a visit on Sunday, and I think they were pleased with her growing vocabulary, even if it's not spoken aloud.

Last, but not least, the single tooth on the top row is no longer alone. the teeth that flank either side are peeking through. we knew they were coming, and they have arrived. tooth count- 5.

No comments:

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers