Sunday, April 29, 2007

adventures at gramma & "ba-ba"'s

i threw that good, didn't i?

i love gramma's flowers!


why is it dark here?



i'm smelling a flower petal, not picking my nose (for once)


wee!!!



grass is fun!



i love you, kitty!




at least this kitty lets me cuddle!


nap time!



i have a new vacuum!




daddy is working in memphis, so mommy and i came, too!

i'm having a lot of fun. i especially like picking "fow-fuh" (flowers) and
giving kitty lots of hugs & kisses.
sitting in the swing and vacuuming are pretty cool,
and gramma is impressed by how much i like to play with my "kuh-wers" (crayons).

3 comments:

Caslon said...

Wow - soo very cute!!
It looks like she's getting more curls. The yard looks great too.

Grace said...

Those curls are the most precious thing... I love curly headed toddlers. All of my babies had stick-straight hair. I hope she keeps her curls!

Lauren said...

I swear they get tighter each week, so maybe she will keep her great-grandma's curly locks!

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers