mommy's brag book in the blogosphere... please comment every once in a while so we know who's lurking!
So THAT'S what it looks like when kids sleep UNDER their blanket!Cute :)She looks like Mad.
I had just tucked her in. She fell asleep in the car on the way back from story time/wal-mart. I rocked with her for a couple of minutes in the rocking chair, and then I laid her down and tucked her in. She slept for 2 hours.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
So THAT'S what it looks like when kids sleep UNDER their blanket!
Cute :)
She looks like Mad.
I had just tucked her in. She fell asleep in the car on the way back from story time/wal-mart. I rocked with her for a couple of minutes in the rocking chair, and then I laid her down and tucked her in. She slept for 2 hours.
Post a Comment