Sunday, September 02, 2007

1st time bowling!

Yesterday, while Daddy, Papa & Uncle Nate went motorcycle dream-shopping, Mommy, Grandma & Aunt Cheryl took me and my cousins bowling.


When we arrived, there was a grasshopper on the tile next to our table. Cousin Em rescued it from the bowling alley by putting it in a cup with a lid on it, and when we got home, she added it to her bug collection. I kept trying to pick up the 7, 10 and 13 lb bowling balls all by myself. They made loud thuds when I couldn't hold onto them, thankfully they did not hit my feet. The bowling alley had this cool ramp for us kids to use. We got to push the ball down the ramp into the lane. I even got a spare or two!

I liked dipping my tortilla chips in the cheese dip, Em and Mad preferred theirs plain.

I've had fun playing with my cousins on their swing set, chasing their kitty, and watching their huge TV.

No comments:

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers