
I found this costume for $10 at BabyCenter. I'm hoping she'll keep the hat on, but after today's painting episode, which resulted in a bath to get the paint of her face and body, I am willing to take the gamble that she will let me paint her nose and still look bearish. And of course, there is the princess dress which she still refuses to keep on for more than 5 minutes, even though she will carry it around and say "pretty".
Wednesday- I just got an e-mail that it shipped today. I think I really like this tax-free/shipping-free online shopping.


3 comments:
The perfect costume for Hannah!!
I love it--should be interesting to see if she lets you paint her nose!!
I wonder which is more or less likely... getting her to wear the hood, or painting her nose. I think the nose will be easier.
Post a Comment