Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Now presenting Hannah Bear

every pumpkin needs a pet rock on top(or every pet rock needs a pumpkin)


the impish grin comes from her daddy

The costume is called "Oatmeal Bear". I got it for $10 from the BabyCenter store. It came with a free lift-the-flap book, too. The other part of the order wasn't in stock, but we still got free shipping since their system didn't catch it. And Tech Mom and I found the thing that was going to come with this, or something similar, at the outlet mall on Saturday.. for $10 less!
It's a tad big, but that means more play time. And she didn't rip the hood off in under 5 minutes!!!!

But I do think she looks as much like an Ewok as a teddy bear. She called it a mouse when she saw the package. Once she had it on she petted herself and said, "furry soft." Or something like that.

I do believe we may join the neighbors for trick-or-treating this year.
To show off my cute bear, or Ewok, of course.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love the bear!

Tech Mom said...

It is a perfect costume for her!!

Caslon said...

I love Ewoks. :)

She looks adorable.

zann said...

oh the cuteness! Absolutely adorable.

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers