Monday, March 03, 2008

almost Spring



Cooler weather is supposed to be coming back, but we enjoyed our warm, sunny weekend. She was excited about watering the flowers with Mommy today, then the excitement shifted to watering the rocks and seeing how much mulch and how many pieces of chalk would fit into her watering can. She also enjoyed having a special treat on the front porch... a popsicle. Which reminds me that I need to find the plastic freezer-pop makers so I can make 100% juice pops instead of just giving her the not-so-healthy ones in their plastic sleeves.

2 comments:

crt said...

i need to get some of those too. plus the girls will love turning the liquid into solids. i'm telling ya, bear's old enough to get that one. :-)

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

I cannot BELIEVE what a BIG girl Hannah has become! Oh my goodness! Great pics, Ren. :)

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers