mommy's brag book in the blogosphere...
please comment every once in a while so we know who's lurking!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Outdoor Fun
Hannah LOVES to help me in the garden. Sometimes she is more helpful then others, and she inevitably makes a big mess. Here she is helping put potting soil into the whole for our "blue girl" rose bush.
You should have picked up some gardening gloves for Hannah while you were in that department :) Juliana wore her gardening gloves that she got in her Easter basket to nap the other day. ;)
I thought about it, but wasn't willing to spend $4 on something she will probably lose just to have a cartoon character on them. But after her getting a small paper-cut on her hands, I may reconsider my cheapness.
Ok, so something about that first pic, or maybe my eyes, make it look like Hannah's jumping off the ground. At first I though wow, how'd she jump so high and how'd she get a picture of it!
3 comments:
You should have picked up some gardening gloves for Hannah while you were in that department :)
Juliana wore her gardening gloves that she got in her Easter basket to nap the other day. ;)
I thought about it, but wasn't willing to spend $4 on something she will probably lose just to have a cartoon character on them. But after her getting a small paper-cut on her hands, I may reconsider my cheapness.
Ok, so something about that first pic, or maybe my eyes, make it look like Hannah's jumping off the ground. At first I though wow, how'd she jump so high and how'd she get a picture of it!
Post a Comment