seriously is he holding himself up that well already? Good golly I hope K isn't under-developed because she'll only lift her head up & hold it when you put her in a sitting position
He's not doing it consistently; but last night it was like he that he had extra energy/strength after big sis went to bed as if to say, "I've got Mom and Dad to myself." He's been trying to hold his head up pretty much since he popped out, but it still bobbles. He did make himself roll over from tummy to back last night, though! (And not just when he was propped on the little pillow).
Tonight, he's in bed early and sis has Mom and Dad to herself til bedtime.
6 comments:
awww... he has Aunt Becca's "Eddie Munster" hairline!
7 weeks... it's going by so quickly! (for me anyway).
seriously is he holding himself up that well already? Good golly I hope K isn't under-developed because she'll only lift her head up & hold it when you put her in a sitting position
He's not doing it consistently; but last night it was like he that he had extra energy/strength after big sis went to bed as if to say, "I've got Mom and Dad to myself." He's been trying to hold his head up pretty much since he popped out, but it still bobbles. He did make himself roll over from tummy to back last night, though! (And not just when he was propped on the little pillow).
Tonight, he's in bed early and sis has Mom and Dad to herself til bedtime.
what a cutie! lifting his head up and rolling over! amazing! these are great photos! Thanks for sharing them!
great picts. i noticed the eddie munster hairline. good to know where it came from.
I haven't been over here in quite awhile. What a sweetie! He's getting so big already.
Post a Comment