We took Buddy in the Saturday after Christmas and he got his first antibiotic prescription. Since he was sick, we abstained from the 4-month vaccinations. He seems pretty well recovered, but Bear still has a cough and runny nose... yet her bloodwork came back just fine last Saturday.
At his doctor's visit, Brandon weighed in at around 13 pounds, so he's holding pretty steady for now. But the way he's been eating the past couple of days, I think we'll be introducing him to solids soon. Big Sis's still around 33 pounds, too, in spite of her uncle's claim that she feels heavier. It's all in the physics, she's just shorter and squattier than her cousin who she's almost caught up to in weight. It could be all those curls. ;)
Anyway, Brandon has been rolling from tummy to back for quite a while now. Tonight, he rolled from his back to his tummy! :) He's also starting to scoot a little bit at a time, though tummy time still frustates him if he gets too much of it. Sometimes he scoots in circles, other times a couple of inches forward. When Bear heard me get excited about her brother's first big roll, she exclaimed, "Good job, Brandon! We're so proud of you!"


2 comments:
That boy has got his motor skills down pat. Kara just now rolled over from Back to Front for the first time Sunday and has yet to do it from front to back. (I think she's a bit backward like her mother).
Glad he's feeling better btw. And I've been enjoying the pics.
Not down pat yet... I think he's rolled back to tummy once more since then. He still doesn't love tummy time, but is tolerating it more and more. But I'm a mean mommy and make him stay there until he gets really mad anyway sometimes.
Post a Comment