mommy's brag book in the blogosphere...
please comment every once in a while so we know who's lurking!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
winter from a child's eyes...
Mommy, can we go for a pretty drive and look at the icicles? - Hannah
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lauren...they are so beautiful! I just thought I'd say hello and tell you that you are blessed (we all are blessed!) with cutie kiddos. Wish we could all get together again for coffee or something, now that we are all married and moms (except Anna...what's up with that??!! I know God knows what He's doing!) Anyhow, hope you and Joel are well...please tell him I said hello. xoxo summer
2 comments:
Lauren...they are so beautiful! I just thought I'd say hello and tell you that you are blessed (we all are blessed!) with cutie kiddos. Wish we could all get together again for coffee or something, now that we are all married and moms (except Anna...what's up with that??!! I know God knows what He's doing!)
Anyhow, hope you and Joel are well...please tell him I said hello.
xoxo
summer
Awesome!
Post a Comment