Tuesday, February 17, 2009

rise and shine, mommy!

Bear and Buddy woke up before I did, as usual. When Buddy and I finally made it up to the bonus room, we found Bear in full-fledged organizing mode. At least, as much of one as a 3 year old could possibly be in. You see, we boughtsome plastic storage containers at the Dollar Tree last night. And apparently she remembered that I told her we were going to use them to organize some of her toys with small accessories and parts... Barbies and Princesses, Diego playset, etc...

So here is what I found at the top of the stairs:


As you can see, she couldn't quite fit all of her ponies into a box and tried to balance them next to the castle. After I helped her tweak the sorting arrangement, everything fit. Doesn't she look proud?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I love her PJs, by the way. They look familiar. Hmmmm.... :0) Also love that you're updating again! - Anna

happymcfamily said...

That's my niece!

Tech Mom said...

Wonder where she got her organizing genes from!! I do love the look in her face when she was done!!

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Wow! I am really impressed! Looks like she did a good job of organizing her toys (with Mommy's help, of course). ;) Way to go, Hannah! Love the pics...

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers