Monday, June 22, 2009

he swears we don't feed him

but the stats say otherwise. Buddy weighed in at a healthy 18 lbs 12 oz at his 9 month check up.

NEvertheless, he has become quite the beggar. If we're eating something, he wants to try it. Great Gramma actually said he eats too much when we were at her house last week. He'll down some food and then a bottle, or vice versa. WE pretty much always have to stop his meal.

LEftovers found on the floor? No problem. And now we can add a new food item to his list of tastings. Purina cat food.


We'Re at tech mom's this week, and tonight J discovered the sink in the upstairs bathroom had overflowed. The bucket under the sink had some water in it, and the clock Tech Dad made that had been placed there during the recarpeting also got wet. The new carpet was wet. So while Bear watche her cartoon, Buddy was left momentarily unattended. Oops. Don't pretend it's never happened to you.

When I came backdownstairs, he was playing with catfood in the kitchen and water was splashed on the floor. And sure enough, his breath confirmed my fear.

My question is... does it taste like chicken?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madeline used to eat dog food all the time! Anthony just discovered the dog's dishes. He loves splashing in water and this morning I caught him splashing the dog's water all over the floor. Now I need to start remembering to put them up when he is awake, and back down when he is sleeping. I had to do that with Madeline for the longest time, because I swear even at 2 years old she was still eating dog food!

~Amy

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

LOL! That's hilarious!! :> I know I've told you this already, but Kimmy also enjoys playing in our cat's food and water.. What IS the fascination, anyway?? ;) Hee hee...

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers