- the kids have a new cousin: Benjamin! Woo hoo!!!! Congrats Adam and Amy!!!
- Brandon is 9 months old. Already. Cruising the furniture, sometimes pushing his walker, pulling himself up on everything, opening cabinets and drawers he has no business getting into because he's a baby and that's what they do, he's heavy, but i haven't weighed him since his 6 month check up at 7 months, he has 4 teeth... 2 on top, 2 on bottom, i really don't feel like dragging him to the doctor unless he's sick. Do I have to bring him in for a 9 month well baby check?
- Hannah is 3 years 7 months. She and I got haircuts yesterday... both somewhat drastic, though mine is similar to past styles. Hers is chin-length, probably 6-8 inches were cut off the back. She informed the beauticians that she did not need a face wax and Brandon did not need a haircut. And she ordered me to go first. That actually worked out well, because Brandon lost patience as our stylist finished my hair, so Hannah fed him puffs to appease him until I could give him his bottle. She is such a great helper!!! She's also adjusting pretty well to mommy's new-found efforts to keep the house presentable. She even thanked me for cleaning our house when she returned from two days with Aunt Becca, Uncle Brett, and Cousin Juliana last week! Ha!
mommy's brag book in the blogosphere... please comment every once in a while so we know who's lurking!
Thursday, June 04, 2009
it's ben a while..
Sorry. Those close to me have kept up on Facebook, so I don't feel TOO guilty. Updates:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Although I knew all of this already, I enjoyed reading it again... and laughed out loud at several things... That Hannah is just TOO funny! :)
Hugs!
Post a Comment