Tonight was Brandon's first time obviously recognizing a voice through the telephone. Grandma T. had called and was on speaker phone, and his face LIT UP. He also babbled to her. It was SO cute. Then big sis got out of the bath tub, and they were practically fighting eachother for the phone.
There are so many firsts that you don't record, I had to jot this one down somewhere so I would not forget. It was so sweet.
On a similar note. I really think he's starting to understand and voluntarily use "yes" and "no" head nods from time to time.... I wonder how long it will be until he SAYS "no"?


4 comments:
It will probably not be long till he learns no, so enjoy the time before he does!! I was thrilled by his babbles--he really wanted to talk!!
cute!!!
Try skype, it does wonders to keep us close to family and friends for free and even when my husband goes out of town.
-h
Tech Mom and Dad use Skype, and now Bear thinks she's supposed to see people through the cell phone! :)
Post a Comment