mommy's brag book in the blogosphere... please comment every once in a while so we know who's lurking!
Love the light up cake. Never seen that before!-h
It came from Publix, a chain that's based in FL, I believe. Since we were to far from my sister for her to make a cake again this year, I could not resist. Plus, I had a $3 off coupon. ;)
Great cake... and I love Hannah's dress!... Children's Place? :) Looks like she had a FUN birthday!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the light up cake. Never seen that before!
-h
It came from Publix, a chain that's based in FL, I believe. Since we were to far from my sister for her to make a cake again this year, I could not resist. Plus, I had a $3 off coupon. ;)
Great cake... and I love Hannah's dress!... Children's Place? :) Looks like she had a FUN birthday!!!
Post a Comment