Buddyisms:
Now that little man is talking, he is putting sentences together like crazy and showing his thought processes. Just today, he gave me 3 classic 2-year old examples to share here/try to remember.
1) We met more neighbors on our street as we returned from our walk today. The Dad asked Bear how old she was, and she answered, "5." Before anyone could say anything else, Buddy exclaimed, "I'm 2!!!"
2) The kids and I were playing frisbee in the backyard. Bear counted before throwing. "1, 2, 3..." she said. "4!" Buddy added.
3) Ever since I took big sis for a haircut a couple of weeks ago, Buddy has wanted one, too. He points to Great Clips and says, "sissy got a haircut, Banden get one too." So after dinner tonight, we decided to clip his hair. He fought some, of course, saying "ouch, or TICKLES as Daddy used the clippers, depending on the length. To get him to hold still so we could trim the nape of his neck, we held him down so he was looking at the floor while strapped into his booster seat. A few minutes later, as the battle continued, Buddy said, "Sheep! Sheep!" Apparently he remembered seeing the sheep getting sheared with clippers at the fieldtrip to the farm with Bear's PreK class last fall.
Bearism:
While Daddy tucked her in tonight, Bear asked if Jesus is an adult. "I guess so, sort of," Daddy replied. "Why?"
"Well, sometimes when I don't eat enough food at dinner, I pray and ask him for more food at night but he doesn't give it to me," she replied.


2 comments:
I love those little quips!! Maybe hannah will have to have a snack at night!!
This is mom T--don't know why dad is coming up here!!
Post a Comment