
i got to see aunt amy on friday and saturday! she and granwendy came up on friday. i was cranky at first, because mommy woke me from my nap to see her. aunt amy even gave me a piano lesson. on saturday, uncle adam came by, too, and again, i was napping when they came by. i eventually woke up and warmed up to them pretty well. i hadn't seen them in a few months, so it was very good to see them again. they showed mommy, daddy and me pictures from their anniversary trip to aspen before they left to head home to louisville.
I've been jabbering more and more lately. I take turns saying "Dada" and "Mama". When Mommy gave me my bath today, I said "duck" as I reached for my rubber ducky.I love to pull myself up and cruise on things. Unfortunately, that includes my high chair. Even though the wheels lock, it still moves so mommy has to watch me really closely. The hardwood with concrete underneath is not exactly a soft landing pad.
Mommy noticed that I have 2 types of crawls. The first is the regular hands and knees. I use it on the carpet and when I am wearing pants, shorts or my onesie. The 2nd is what mommy calls my "crab crawl". I keep my knees straight and crawl on my feet and hands with my bottom up in the air. I do this when I am wearing a dress that goes past my knees, or when I am on the hardwood or linoleum.
no teeth yet, but i pack a pretty mean munch with my gums. i love cheerios, gerber fruit and veggie puffs, and noodles and carrots from mommy's chicken soup. i also like eating and playing with mexican rice when mommy and daddy go out for mexican food. i prefer cold veggies to warm. mommy tried to feed me warmed peas 2 days in a row... today she gave them to me cold and i was much more open to them. (even after finishing some leftover fruit!) bananas are yummy, too. mommy doesn't bother buying them in jars... what a waste of money when you can get a bunch for the cost of one measley jar!


1 comment:
fun times with aunt amy.
Post a Comment