Thursday, August 03, 2006

"Walking" & Climbing

Well, Mommy decided to post pictures on this blog instead of the website today. It's much simpler for her, and anyone who know my Mommy knows she doesn't need help complicating matters. So, welcome to my blog....

Anyway, Mommy left me in the living room to play on the floor while she was washing dishes or something in the kitchen. Usually I crawl to her and beg for attention, but today something fun caught my eye... the laundry basket full of my folded clothes! I used it to pull myself to standing, then as it slid forward, I started walking. I pushed it all the way to the stairs. Mommy saw me and took this picture! Later today, Mommy ran up the stairs to get her cell phone. I saw her go up the stairs and crawled to the bottom step. She leaped over my head as she came down, which made me giggle. Then I pulled muself up onto the first step... I tried for the 2nd, but toppled backward. Thankfully I wasn't hurt- Mommy was right there keeping an eye on me. She's really bugging daddy about baby gates lately. If they are anything like the pack and play that kept me from following her downstairs while daddy and I were upstairs, they sound like no fun to me.


Here I am, fulfilling my "Special Agent" duties as I investigate the dishwasher. (Notice the seal on my t-shirt. Daddy got it for me when he was away while I was really little.) Mommy took this pic last night.







No comments:

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers