Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chasing Mommy and Hiding in My Cave

I love chasing Mommy. I chase her from the living room to the kitchen, from the laundry room to her closet, and around the bonus room. I even helped her change the sheets on the big bed in her room today. I had fun hiding under them before she tucked them in at the bottom.

I also love crawling into places that I really shouldn't go... the computer cords, for example. And today I crawled between the loveseat and the drum table in the living room. I was checking out my old infant carrier, which was between the wall and the drum table. Well, it looked like I was in a cave because of the shape of the table and the arms. Mommy ran to get her camera, but I got out of the cave (because I try to follow her everywhere, of course!)

No comments:

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers