Wednesday, June 27, 2007

20 months



This was taken along with the others I posted 2 days ago-
on her 20 month "birthday".

The first 2 were taken by my Dad; Hannah loved the swing that hangs under the grape arbor, and she also loved playing with GranWendy's tiny sunflower tea set.
In the 3rd photo, She was smiling at Grandma, who was also taking a picture.

Oh, and I have to share one more story from that day. Shortly after we arrived, Hannah and I put our stuff inside the house and started calling "hello". Nobody came. We stepped out front, and a minute later Mom came around the corner from the garden, with a basket of fresh produce. (Yum!) Hannah ran up to my Mom and wrapped her arms around her legs, then gave her a kiss when her Grandma stooped to her eye-level. My eyes welled with tears.

A few minutes later, when GranDaddy appeared she reached for GranWendy again when he asked for a hug.

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers