Friday, August 17, 2007

juliana's visit

richard simmons & cousin it came over for breakfast:




oops, i forgot to straighten this pic. you get the idea. juliana is getting lots of practice going up and down stairs, with hannah cheering her on:


okay, so with their distinct personalities, opposite hair textures, and obviously different parents, they are not twins. they are cousins. but i could not resist "matching" hannah with her cousin this morning. getting them both to look at the camera at the same time is not so easy:

3 comments:

happymcfamily said...

Haha, love the breakfast pics. However, I think I need to give you a class in "doing straight toddler hair 101" :) Then you can give me one in the curly hair department, because I have no idea!

happymcfamily said...

oh yeah, see you this afternoon. Thanks again!

crt said...

great fun

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers