Brandon- My friend Cheri took the kiddos down to her church's nursery tonight during their revival service so I could listen to the preacher. Brandon was characteristically fussy after being taken from his Mommy, so she took him for a walk outside. Apparently when he saw Frosty the white kitty, he tried to say "cat" but doesn't quite have the hard "c" sound. Still, she has 4 kids of her own and knows when a kid knows what he's saying. He's saying "ba" for a lot of things. "bye", "bottle (sippy cup), and "bath", to name a few. and he's beginning to use a couple of signs. Waving his hands= all done. He tried to sign "please" after I modeled it for him today. He waves bye, even though I think his palm is usually toward himself, and that can mean "Bye" to someone or "I want to go bye-bye."
Hannah- I told her Bear she was "exasperating" me tonight as I tried to get her to brush her teeth, etc.... "What does "sassassperating" mean, Mom?"


No comments:
Post a Comment