A small child's table immediately caught my eye. I had checked to see how much cash I had, as I don't normally have much with me. The price was fair, but it was a garage sale, and half the fun of garage saleing is seeing what kind of bargains you can get. Plus, we are on a budget. I asked if they would take $5 off the asking price, and they did!!! Yay!!!!
It didn't matter that the table was painted a little more boyish. The size was perfect. It will fit upstairs in the bonus room, and Hannah fell in love with it as soon as the chairs were set on the driveway. She got mad when we took them inside, but her anger was short-lived.
She has been playing at it for 10 minutes already.


1 comment:
How great!! She looks like she absolutely loves the table!!
Post a Comment