Friday, January 16, 2009

4 month check up

Okay, so our Buddy a.k.a. Champ will be 5 months old in 10 days. But I wanted to make sure he was past his crud before taking him for his shots. And Daddy had to be off work.

Weight: 14 lbs 8 oz
Length: 25 1/2 cm, give or take a bit. He was pretty squirmy.

Doc has given the okay to begin cereals (which we actually did this week when he was staring us down at dinner), considering how much he likes to eat (30-36 oz a day), and is pleased with his development. He's alert and strong... he prefers to stand on my lap more than sit on it these days, and if you are wearing a necklace or earrings, or have long hair, watch out! He's drooling more and chewing on everything, so even though I don't feel them poking yet, I am sure his teeth are working their way up. He still spits up, but not AS prolifically as he used to, and honestly, having such a sweet baby makes me think I could be ready for another one SOME DAY.

3 comments:

zann said...

Sounds just like the one I have here. Only we have two teeth poked through - not all the way but you can definitely tell they are there and that's what they are. I now where my hair in a ponytail all the time how about you?

Lauren said...

Yep, sure do! And I've been trying to wear my contacts more because he likes grabbing my glasses. :)

crt said...

good for you! have several more. - keeps people from looking at us...

Bear & Buddy:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers