It figures that the first day Buddy rode in the baby swing at the playground, I would not have my camera with me. I got it on the phone, but am in the dark ages and don't know how to get pics from my phone onto the computer. Anyway, he sat up so well and loved it. Although it took as a few minutes to get him situated after that, he seemed to like riding in the sling that Grandma made while we chased Bear around the playground.
It had to be in the upper 60's today- perfect playground weather. It was wonderful taking advantage of it and getting fresh before winter returns.


1 comment:
You know what??? The same exact thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago!... and I'm not sure how to get the pics from my phone onto my computer, either... Please let me know if you figure it out. :->
Post a Comment